Davinsy ATP® subway chambers (CS), is a monitoring and supervision system of the main variables associated with subway chambers, to ensure reliable power supply, improving SAIDI and SAIFI indicators, reducing operating costs, avoiding replacements due to transformer damage.
Improve SAIDI (Time of interruption duration) and SAIFI (Frequency of interruption in a given period) quality indexes.
The Davinsy ATP® – Underground Chambers Monitoring System, twenty (20) power supply stations were installed in the capital city of Bogota, through which the most critical variables of each of the different subway chambers can be visualized in real time, for example: the state of the water level inside the subway chamber, including emergency alarms via telephone in case of flooding inside the subway chambers.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Monitoring Data Management via automation and IoT.
- Real-time access from office to critical variables inside the subterranean chambers, including internal water level around the transformers.
- Time saving in planning, moving and executing for optimal use of water extraction pumps.
- Short circuit prevention for transformers by warnings on low-medium-high water levels inside the subterranean chambers.
- Alarm prompts related to events inside the subterranean chamber via text messages (SMS), addressed to personnel in charge of the corresponding process.