productosProducts / Boxes /Injection / Boxes 4×4
Junction box also called; junction box, junction box or electrical box. It is installed as outlet for sockets, switches, push buttons, switch box, pass box, TV outlet, telephone and for all single-phase socket outlets.
- Complies with RETIE* standard for Colombia (applicable as quality standard in other markets).
- Boxes manufactured in plastic resin type HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE, which adapts perfectly to the requirements of these components (electrical insulating and SELF-STANDING).
- According to the number of tubes that reach the boxes, 4×4 square, 2×4 rectangular or octagonal boxes are installed. The boxes for the lighting outlets will always be octagonal.
- Container for electrical connections.
- Used to join pipe sections, to house the different connections between the conductors of the installation, to contain the conduits of passage and derivation.
- Protect splices and connections, allowing the corresponding accessibility.
- They are used for outlets (lights, switches, sockets), for passage, cabinets and for disconnection.
Ventajas y beneficios
Advantages and benefits
- Its generous dimensions make it easy to handle by the installer.
- Excellent resistance to fracture in all its points, since we include radiuses in its corners.
- Greater safety in electrical installations.
- For use in electrical installations in general.
- Due to their resistance, they are recommended for use in any construction system.
- Inlets for ½ and ¾" and ¾" pipes and perforations for concrete mesh.
- Because they are made of plastic, there is no need to connect a ground wire.
- Plastic boxes generally come with threaded holes for easy connection of switches and outlets.
Tabla de selección
|Use||Splicing for electrical installations|
|Material||High density polyethylene|
|Features||Self-extinguishing. Electrical insulation. Connections to ¾ and ½" pipes. Mechanical resistance.|
|Dimensions (mm)||Long: 103 Width: 103 High: 47,0|