productosProducts / Products /Signaling / Substation marking
Identification of equipment in substations
ATP's substation marking system allows the proper identification of equipment, areas and access routes with reflective systems that guarantee 24-hour visibility.
- Plates manufactured with a Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) formulation.
- Lamination made with state-of-the-art reflective films, ensuring perfect visibility 24 hours a day.
- Excellent resistance to impact, salt corrosion, humidity, high and low temperatures and oxidation.
- Marking with indelible, translucent inks, resistant to high temperatures and UV rays.
- Final finish with Gelcoat coating, which makes the plate highly resistant to environmental agents and extreme weather conditions in the long term.
- Different fixing systems, according to the characteristics of the site.
Ventajas y beneficios
Advantages and benefits
- Due to their manufacture with Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester resin, the plates are extremely resistant to impact, due to the high hardness coefficient of the resin.
- Resistant and durable in extreme environmental conditions.
- Excellent permanent visibility during day and night.
- Resistant to UV rays.
- 12-year warranty.