productosProducts / Energy /Environmental care / Repelíquen
Lichen repellent grease
Lichens and other invasive species can be located on medium and low voltage overhead lines causing serious damage to the network. ATP® REPELÍQUEN is a greasy compound that inhibits the formation of lichens, extending the useful life of the infrastructure and maintaining the aesthetics of the circuits.
- Manufactured with state-of-the-art formulations.
- Does not attack aluminum, copper or insulating elements.
- Dripping temperature 200 ° C.
- No penetrating odors.
- Gray color.
- Low weight.
- Manual installation or by means of the ATP-ARL applicator kit (Repeliquen Applicator).
- The ARL-1 applicator has two refill tubes to save installation time.
- The ARL-1 applicator removes lichens and applies the product in one step.
Ventajas y beneficios
Advantages and benefits
- Keeps the net free of lichens and other invasive parasitic species.
- Easy and fast application.
- Does not affect health; since it has a very mild odor, it does not cause discomfort to those who apply it.
- Can be applied on energized nets.
Tabla de selección
|RL-1K||Repel. Lichen repellent grease.||1000 gr.|
|AL-1||Repelíquen Applicator.||1 Kit|